As we noted in our first store report, our options in Spokane are less that plentiful. However, there are some gems like Bulldog Wine and Liquor. When you go to visit them, make sure to look at the back of the shelves. That is where you are going to find some gems!
Notables On the Shelf:
- Willett Pot Still
- George T. Stagg- BTAC. Just a FYI: It is above retail…
- Eagle Rare 17- BTAC. See the note above.
- Old Rip Van Winkle- Guess what???? Ditto on the two above…
- Sazerac Rye- just the normal Sazerac but something to note.
- Elijah Craig Barrel Proof- B517- Whiskey Advocate’s Whiskey of the Year.
- Rittenhouse Rye
Keep in mind that Bulldog has more than just these items. There is a nice selection and it is worth a stop in to see what he has on the shelves.
2 thoughts on “Store Report #2- 01-04-2018: Bulldog Liquor”
How much was the Rip Van Winkle?
When in Wallace, Idaho – be sure to “get cornered” between the Wallace Corner Hotel & the Silver Corner Bar … fantastic shelf selections & preparations by both bartenders.
Top shelf whiskies abound.